Ingredients

THEANINE FOR FOCUS

Derived from green tea leaves, theanine reduces anxiety while increasing alertness and concentration

ASHWAGANDHA FOR CALM

A leafy, flowering plant that helps you cope with daily stress and promotes calm

LION’S MANE FOR CLARITY

An odd looking mushroom that supports brain health, boosts mood, and helps you focus

CORDYCEPS FOR ENERGY

An energy enhancing mushroom that supports your immune system

REISHI FOR IMMUNITY

An immune boosting mushroom used in preventative medicine

CAFFEINE FOR CONCENTRATION

A trusty companion not too much, not too little

ALLULOSE FOR SWEETNESS

A natural alternative to sugar, found in dates and figs, with 1/10th calories

MONK FRUIT FOR FLAVOR

For a touch of plant-made sweetness

Black Coffee

ingredients: water, coffee, Taika Blend (L-theanine, ashwaghanda*, lion's mane*, cordyceps*, reishi*) (*organic)

made in a facility that also processes: milk, tree nuts

Protein 0gNutrition FactsServing size: 9.5 fl.oz / 280 mlAmount per servingCalories 0 Calories from Fat 0 % Daily Value0%Cholesterol 0mg0%Saturated Fat 0g0%Trans Fat 0gSodium 0mg0%Total Carbohydrate 0g0%Dietary Fiber 0g0%Sugars 0gTotal Fat 0gNet Carbs 0g
I want some
Oat Milk Latte

ingredients: oat milk (water, oats, high oleic sunflower oil, calcium, potassium, salt, gellan gum, xanthan gum, vitamins A, D, B12), coffee, allulose, Taika Blend (L-theanine, ashwaghanda*, lion's mane*, cordyceps*, reishi*), monk fruit (natural sweetener) (*organic)

made in a facility that also processes: milk, tree nuts

Protein 2gNutrition FactsServing size: 9.5 fl.oz / 280 mlAmount per servingCalories 90 Calories from Fat 35 % Daily Value5%Cholesterol 0mg0%Saturated Fat 1g3%Trans Fat 0gSodium 80mg3%Total Carbohydrate 17g6%Dietary Fiber 2g7%Sugars 5gTotal Fat 4gNet Carbs 5g
I want some
Macadamia Latte

ingredients: macadamia milk (water, macadamias, pea protein, calcium, natural flavors, locust bean gum, sea salt, sunflower lecithin, gellan gum, vitamins A, D2, B12), coffee, allulose, MCT oil, Taika Blend (L-theanine, ashwaghanda*, lion's mane*, cordyceps*, reishi*), monk fruit (*organic) contains: macadamia nuts

made in a facility that also processes: milk, tree nuts

Protein 1gNutrition FactsServing size: 9.5 fl.oz / 280 mlAmount per servingCalories 70 Calories from Fat 65 % Daily Value10%Cholesterol 0mg0%Saturated Fat 4g12%Trans Fat 0gSodium 90mg4%Total Carbohydrate 8g5%Dietary Fiber 1g3%Sugars 0gTotal Fat 7gNet Carbs 1g
I want some